August 28, 2017
NEW: Find Your Dream Home With Zoocasa Real Estate App for iOS
On the hunt for the perfect townhouse, condo or detached home? For most Canadians, the home search starts online – and whether you’re looking to rent or buy, the newly revamped Zoocasa Real Estate App for iOS makes the process even easier. Featuring an all-new design, and convenient features such as instant property bookings, hourly updates, and all MLS listings across Canada, it’s never been more convenient to search for homes within your desired area and budget. We’ve got everything you need to kick off your home search!
See something you like? Simply click to schedule a viewing, and one of our qualified real estate agents will be in touch to personally help you on your home search.
- View and search all homes for sale and rent on MLS across Canada
- New properties added every hour
- Search homes for sale and rent near you by home type, price, number of bedrooms and bathrooms
- Save your searches, and receive notifications when a new property that matches your requirements becomes available
- Filter by townhome, condo, detached, or semi-detached dwellings
- View high quality images of all listings
Click here to download the Zoocasa Real Estate App for iOS
How to use the updated Zoocasa’s Real Estate App:
1) Search real estate and rental listings near you, and narrow your search by home and property type, price, and number of beds and baths.
2) View beautiful, high quality images of each listing, and learn more about the property. If you’d like to learn more, it’s easy to book a viewing, right from your phone. A Zoocasa real estate agent will be in touch shortly to confirm your appointment.
3) Keep an eye on properties you like with saved searches, and be in the know as soon as a property that matches your criteria becomes available.
Want to learn more about working with Zoocasa Realty? Whether you’re looking to buy, sell, or rent, our team of qualified agents can help! Click here to learn more.
Looking for more tips about finding a home to buy or rent? Check out our resources: