Hi Everyone! My name is Christina Thurston and I am the very proud owner of The Staging Group! After recognizing the incredibly fast growing need for Stagers, along with my passion for the industry, I decided to get myself professionally certified in staging and start my own business, leaving behind the corporate world of human resources with NO regrets. ☺
So what is staging anyway? Staging is not just de-cluttering, de-personalizing and re-decorating. Staging is much more than that.
Staging is your #1 marketing tool when selling your home.
There are several steps involved in staging:
1. We work with your Real Estate Agent to determine the demographic of the target market. So in other words, “who is most likely to buy your property”?
2. Evaluate your property “from the buyers’ eyes”. We walk through the property and view it from the prospective of the target market to be able to determine how to most effectively stage the property.
3. Analyze where to invest in the property. We can identify exactly which areas of the property will provide you the highest return on investment. Every property is unique.
4. Develop a plan specific to you, your timeline, budget and goals in order to get your property ready to stage.
5. Staging Day! This is the day in which we arrive at your home with any needed accessories and/or furniture and get to work making sure that your property is ready for the all important photos!
I hope this brief explanation gives you more insight as to what staging is.
Watch out for my next blog! I’ll be talking about “Why should I stage my home?”
For more information about what The Staging Group can do for you, please visit us at www.thestaginggroup.ca or email me at [email protected] You can also follow The Staging Group on twitter and facebook.