Here are the measures Zoocasa is taking to prioritize and protect the health and wellbeing of our clients, agents, employees, and communities. While we continue to provide the high standards of service our buyer, seller, and rental clients expect from us, we are enforcing new rules and guidelines across our company that prioritize virtual, technology-driven interactions.
Virtual Property Tours and Digital Operations
- Our agents are encouraged to conduct all client meetings virtually, whether that’s speaking with you to learn more about your real estate goals, or to organize virtual tours of properties.
- Our operations are digitally-enabled. Our head office employees are already working remotely, and all of our brokerage operations are currently paperless – including listing paperwork, rental and sale agreements, and more.
Standards for In-Person Property Tours
- Our agents will not host open houses for Zoocasa listings until further notice.
- Showings are not attended by anyone exhibiting cold or flu symptoms, or those who have travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days. This applies to our clients and to our agents. At Zoocasa, we are a boutique team of agents who step in for each other whenever needed to best serve our clients – so that service will not be interrupted.
- Avoid close physical contact with each other – no handshakes and we keep at least six feet away from each other.
- Our agents are equipped with hand sanitizer and/or gloves for every visit
- Doorknobs, cabinets, and countertops that our clients contact are sanitized before and after our property visits.
- Avoid entering small spaces e.g. crawl spaces.
Staying Up-to-Date on Real Estate Market Trends
- Listings are added to Zoocasa multiple times a day, and users still have access to our digital home search tools.
- If real estate is on your mind, our real estate blog is updated through the week and covers how changing market activity or new policies and programs may impact you. Here’s our coverage of the recent emergency rate cut from the Bank of Canada and mortgage stress test update.
If you have any questions, please call us at 1-844-683-4663, email [email protected], or speak with your Zoocasa agent. Thank you for your continued support and trust in us.
CEO & Broker of Record, Zoocasa