CanadaBritish ColumbiaSummerland 14217 Cartwright Ave
Real Estate boards require that you sign in to see the full details of this property.
Sign in to view images
Map

Inactive

Cartwright Avenue

Summerland, BC

Removed 5 years ago

312016 sq. ft.

Updated 3 bdrm, 1 bath Rancher w/ basement on a spacious .23 acre lot which overlooks acreage & views of Summerland. On the main level there is a spacious kitchen, living room, dining room & small office space, 2 good sized bdrms & a 4 p bath. This home has a newer roof, brand new exterior stucco & 85% brand new flooring the other 15% is less than 10 yrs old. Downstairs you'll find new drywall, flooring & paint, a spacious family room, laundry, 3rd bedroom & all new basement windows. Entry path has new stamped concrete & in the private backyard relax on the covered 350 sq foot new stamped concrete patio. Calls LS to book a showing.Show Description

Property Details

Room LayoutShow Details
Living roomMain level11.58 × 17.58 ft
Dining roomMain level11.58 × 14.67 ft
KitchenMain level15.83 × 11.25 ft
DenMain level6.25 × 8.17 ft
FoyerMain level4.83 × 8 ft
Master bedroomMain level11.58 × 14 ft
BedroomBasement10.25 × 10.25 ft
BedroomMain level11.83 × 11.33 ft
Laundry roomBasement10 × 11 ft
Family roomBasement17 × 21.67 ft
4pc bathroomMain level-
ExtrasShow Details

Refrigerator, Stove

Listed by: ROYAL LEPAGE PARKSIDE REALTY

REALTOR®. Member of The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and more. The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.

Zoopraisal

Monthly Payment

Ratehub.ca

184 Front Street East Suite 402 Toronto, ON M5A 4N3

Zoocasa © 2007–2020. The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.