Client Care Admin
About the position:
As a Client Care Administrator you will aid the Director of Operations and team in ensuring our office runs smoothly, supporting Agents and Customers.
We are a small but growing company working in a fast-paced environment, with a variety of tasks and projects for you to work on. We need someone who loves to learn, is a great communicator and pays careful attention to detail.
Zoocasa is thriving real estate team dedicated to providing top-level service while helping clients find the new home or condo of their dreams. We also provide unique expertise in finding homes near the city’s best schools.We offer a friendly and collaborative work environment in a bright and modern office in Downtown Toronto. Our talented team drives our success, and we support each individual in fulfilling his or her potential.
- Organize and book meetings and appointments for agents as needed
- Provide general support when agents are out of office
- Maintain up to date client and deal records
- Prepare paperwork for deals
- Coordinate with clients and agents to ensure all aspects of a deal are met on time
- Managing incoming calls, forwarding, providing messages to staff
- Accepting and sending couriers
- Greeting guests, informing staff members of their arrival
- Overseeing the mail, proper distribution, and filing
- Maintain office cleanliness and supply inventory
- Other duties, as assigned by the Director of Operations or Senior Client Care Coordinator
- Be a point of contact in handling customer inquiries
- Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Oversee clients gift preparation & delivery
- Ensure clients have all the info they need at all parts of the home buying or selling process
- Oversee and execute special projects as they arise. This will include, but not belimited to: researching properties, school scores and areas, etc.
Back to all positions
Location: Toronto, ON
Type: Full time